I'm not much of a baker...but around Christmas time I always find some bits of domestic-ness within to make the Christmas season a little more delicious. One of the favorites for myself and many others are the Peanut Butter Balls that I make every year...SO GOOD! So given that I don't know how I'll be feeling in a month...I got at finishing these off early and Saturday morning was spent mixing, balling, and dipping away. And after limiting myself to sampling only one!!!....120 of them are in the freezer waiting to be eaten, given away, and shared at parties...bring on Christmas!
There are many different variations of this recipe but I keep it simple...
mix PB, icing sugar, butter, and vanilla
roll into balls
freeze for a half hour or so(then they don't get mushy as you dip them in hot chocolate
Melt the chocolate(semi-sweet choc chips for me) 2 cups with 1/3 cup of parawax
Dip away and put on wax sheet to dry
DONE!! Couple of hours later you are left with little bits of deliciousness...
What is your favorite Christmas treat??
Share
Living a life of faith, love and dreaming of making it all beautiful!
About Me
- Krista @ Craving Some Creativity
- I'm a SAHM, and loving the time with my two little girls. I grew up in New Brunswick, met my husband at university and now am an unwilling Ontarian, forever a Maritimer at heart! This blog was started as an outlet for my small bit of creativity that was passed on to me. Here's my attempt to make my world a little bit more beautiful! I have more ideas than actual know-how but I think that is part of the fun along the way! I love to think of new and fun ways to create things, especially if it means saving a dime...I'm a true Dutch girl!
My Blog List
Followers
Feedjit
Monday, October 25, 2010
Labels: Life in General
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment