Sunday, December 19, 2010

Moving on up....to the


The last few days have been a blur of getting the keys, cleaning all the cupboards, sleeping on the ground(airbeds  suck!), priming and painting the cupboards(needs another coat yet), and moving everything in!  Thankfully my wonderful mother in law put her amazing cleaning skills(seriously, you should see her house, I"m in awe...) to work and the upstairs is spotless for all our things:) And while I had to go to work, many people came to help and some even assembled furniture so all I had to do was crawl into bed when I got home....now that is service people!

Here are some pics of our kitchen transformation in progress as of last night.  Dated stain and handles to new Labrador brown and eventually new hardware!

























No turning back now!!!

Share

1 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Ooh you're brave! You go girl!

Post a Comment