Thursday, April 29, 2010

What a Girl can do with Streamers!!!

When I think of streamers I have always thought of tacky decorations pulled out at last minute to throw a bit of color in just about every party I've ever been too...can you relate?  Well, no more!

My featured lady today has changed my view of streamers and made me enthusiastic about the look they can achieve in your decor!  Take a look....


















Oh so soft and pretty and if I didn't know, I would not have guessed what it was made of : )  Would you believe this is what happens when you run it through the sewing machine?  Nope, me neither!  And when you think it can't get any better, she teaches you how to make the flower too!

Well, take a look at my fave this week and have a fantastic weekend!  I'll let you know how the show is tomorrow when we celebrate our anniversary at Medieval Times:)
Share

4 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Ooh I love that too! Soo beautiful.

Mary P (Barnmaven) said...

Streamers...who knew? :)

Stopping by from SITS to say "hello."

Cheryl said...

It looks so soft and squishy. Very pretty . Stopping by from SITS!

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Krista - Thanks so much for adding the ruffles as your Friday feature! I greatly appreciate it! Hope you have a wonderful weekend - Thanks again! Stephanie Lynn

Post a Comment