Sunday, May 02, 2010

Medieval Times

I told you that we went to Medieval Times to celebrate our 1st Wedding Anniversary so I thought I would share some pictures from our time.  It was great! We both got really into cheering for our color so it was a lot of fun:)

This is us right before leaving for Toronto:) About a 30 minute drive from our house...and yes, that is the awesome wall paper in the entry way to our apartment...I'm trying to ignore it but its difficult:)

















So every gets a crown of the color of their section.  And you are taken back into the 11th Century!! Very exciting...You are each assigned a knight to cheer for and the games begin with all kinds of jousting contests and such.











The Chancellor!



Our blue Knight!  He was pretty good but lost in the end:(










Our dinner setting, minus the bowl...

Note the lack of utensils? Yes, apparently they didn't need those back then!  But, they did have Pepsi:)











And I caught a carnation from the Knight:)









All in all, a wonderful time and if you have good neighbors for cheering, it can be a ton of fun:)  Unfortunately our neighbor was crying for the first ten minutes but we had fun anyways!  If you have one near you, GO! So much fun and good entertainment:)

Share


6 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Looks soo fun! I wish there was one near. :)

Anonymous said...

Fun!

Mrs. Mootz said...

Medieval Times is so much fun! Of course they had Pepsi, but not utensils...necessities first, right? :)

Stopping by from SITS to say hi!

Karol said...

It's a great excuse to get out of eating with utensils :P

This is going on my to-do list for this summer, thanks for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

I went to one of these with my family ages ago while on vacation in Florida; it really was a fun experience :)
Ashley

Krista @ Craving Some Creativity said...

Hey Ash, us too! We went to the Orlando one when I was like 8 so all I remembered was no utensils and I wore a crown...so fun to go again:)

Post a Comment