Saturday, May 08, 2010

My Favorite Mom ;)






Happy Mother's Day! To my mom, the crazy ridiculous funny lady, the most supportive loving  mother, my generous best friend who would do anything I ask...no matter how silly it is, and the most creative lady I know whom all my blogging could never compare to.....I LOVE YA!   From practically doing all the work for my wedding, coming out to visit me for a mother-daughter weekend each year, every vacation you planned for us and each thoughtful gift you give....I can't express how much it all means and thank God for the mom I am blessed to have.  
























































































Have a very Happy Mother's Day:)




Share

4 comments:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Cutest pictures ever, Krista! I'm sure you're mom will love this post. :)

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

*your*. Sorry I hate typo's.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Krista,
I love it!

Mom

Bonnie@Creative Decorating said...

You two seem to have a great relationship. Enjoy!!

Post a Comment